There are many reasons why people like off site static caravans. First and foremost, they offer a lot of flexibility. People can use them on private land, or on holiday parks, and they can be used to house the family, as a holiday home, or to house workers. They are also very affordable, and can transported and sited almost anywhere, which are other reasons why people love them. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 things that people like most about static caravans for sale off site in Somerset. If you are thinking about buying one, be sure to read this post first!
New and used static caravans for sale off site – what people like most about them
1. Affordability – used and new static caravans are a more affordable option compared to other holiday homes.
2. Flexibility – static caravans can be used anywhere for a variety of purposes including self build static caravan accommodation, static caravans for agricultural workers, or a static caravan as accommodation for a family member.
3. Space and home comforts – off site static caravans come with plenty of space and all the home comforts such as double glazing and central heating, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a large comfortable lounge and family shower rooms. This make them ideal for leisure or practical purposes as they can be inhabited in comfort for long periods of time if necessary.
4. Portability – used static caravans for sale off site can be easily transported on the back of a delivery lorry, rolled off and set up almost anywhere they are required in the UK. We offer nationwide delivery, and free delivery within 150 miles for static caravans with a purchase price of £6,000 or more (subject to terms and conditions).
5. Ease of use – static caravans are simple to set up and to remove when they are no longer needed or when they are bought and sold. This saves time and trouble and adds to the flexibility of static caravans for sale off site as an accommodation option.
6. Variety – there are many different types of static caravans available on the market, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you. Popular makes include Willerby, ABI, Atlas, and Swift, but there are many more. New and used off site static caravans are also available in many different sizes e.g., 28×10, 28×12, 35×12, and 38×12. They can also have 2 or 3 bedrooms, and have many different layouts to choose from.
7. Durability – static caravans are built to last, meaning you can enjoy years of use without having to worry about wear and tear. They tend to require minimal maintenance.
8. Customisation – many static caravan owners choose to customise the interior of their with features such as satellite TVs, items of their own furniture, ornaments and other belongings. They can be made to feel just like home very easily.
9. Aesthetics – static caravans come in a variety of different styles and colours e.g., eco green, cream, or white, so you’re sure to find one that suits your taste and fits in well with the environment.
10. Affordability – again, static caravans are a more affordable option when compared to other accommodation options and the wide choice of used static caravans for sale off site at Caravantastic means that you’re sure to find one within your budget.