When you’re looking for a used static caravan, it’s important to find the right buyer. Not all buyers are created equal, and not all will offer you the same deal. If you’re in West Sussex or Surrey, here are 10 key facts about Static Caravan Buyers that will help you choose the right buyer for your caravan!
Used static caravans for sale off site West Sussex and Surrey
There are many reasons why used static caravans make a great choice for accommodation for a number of reasons e.g., static caravan accommodation for workers in West Sussex or Surrey, or static caravan accommodation during self build or renovation projects. If you’re in the West Sussex or Surrey areas and you’re thinking of buying a secondhand static caravan, you may be interested to know what many owners say are the 10 main benefits of buying a used caravan:
1. They are often cheaper than new caravans but can still provide comfort and most of the main benefits of new static caravans. If you visit Caravantastic you may find that you can you can pick up a very reasonably prices static caravan that has all the features you’re looking for.
2. There is little or no maintenance. A used caravan has already been well-loved and is still likely to be fully functional and require very little attention to keep it in great condition. Static caravans last a long time.
3. If you’re looking for a used static caravan for sale in West Sussex Gatwick area for example, and you’d like it as accommodation for a family member, you can personalise them to a degree. Although they already come fitted with all the hoke comforts, you can change the cushions and curtains and add all your own belongings – with a little bit of TLC, a used static caravan can become your own personalised space.
4. They are relatively easier to move to their required location. Used static caravans can be delivered on the back of as specialist caravan delivery lorry to anywhere across West Sussex and Surrey.
5. They are available in all shapes and sizes – there’s no need to compromise on your ideal size and layout; there’s a used static caravan out there for everyone.
6. They come fully furnished – all you need to do is unpack and relax; most secondhand static caravans come with all the furniture you need.
7. There is no waiting list – unlike with new caravans, there’s no need to wait months for your perfect holiday home; you can buy a used one straight away. It’s simply a case of visiting our show ground, picking out the used static caravan that suits your needs.
8. They are easy to sell on – when you’re ready to upgrade, you can easily sell your old caravan on and upgrade to another make/model, or even a different caravan that is the same make/model. We always stock a wide selection of new and used static caravans for sale off site West Sussex and Surrey.
9. They offer great value for money – compared to other types of accommodation, secondhand caravans represent excellent value for money.
10 Used static caravans for workers is a very popular reason to buy them. It’s often the case that we get enquiries about static caravan accommodation for agricultural workers.