Buy Back Option for Your Used Static Caravan
Caravantastic offers a Guaranteed Buy Back option for those looking to use their caravan as temporary accommodation whilst either building or renovating their property or for any other reason.
The option is available on all caravans sold for a net sale price greater than £6,000 and can be taken at any time between 6 and 12 months after initial purchase. The Buy Back is subject to the following terms and conditions
- Fair wear and tear
- A final inspection of the home on the day of removal, or sooner, providing personal possessions are removed
- The home is available to us in a clean and tidy condition
- The home has been used for the personal use of the customer and family with no sub hire or use allowed.
- 1 months written notice being given to Caravantastic of the date the home will be available for removal. (email is acceptable)
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that no frost damage occurs to the plumbing and heating system at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure the home is disconnected from all services prior to its removal.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that any skirting, step, and fencing is cleared from around the home prior to its removal.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that the area surrounding the home is cleared of any obstructions prior to and on the day of removal.
- The customer will acknowledge that the home is not gas certified and will confirm that they will employ qualified engineers to execute the required connection and testing.
Guaranteed Buy Back Example
Purchase Price = £6,000
Guaranteed Buy Back after 6 months = £3,000
8% per month (£240 per month) decrease in value applied after 6 months ownership
Guaranteed Buy Back after 9 months = £2,280
Guaranteed Buy Back after 12 months = £1,560